At Phoenix Gym Norwich, we have invested heavily into numerous major improvements, ensuring that we are not only Covid Safe, but also provide still provide a convenient and enjoyable training experience.
As well as the improvements made in the video above, we now have new “clean and crisp” changing rooms, flooring, lighting, airflow, more space, and a brand new dedicated boxing studio. Although we have made lots of improvements we have kept an old-school motivational feel and still have Norwich’s best selection of equipment.
We also have 16 sanitise stations around the club and every member gets their own personal cloth and an anti-viral spray bottle to carry around and wipe the equipment down.
COVID-19 GYM RULES
- Do not come to Phoenix Gym if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please change or shower at home if and where possible, Changing facilities are available though where this is not possible.
- All members must wipe down any and all equipment used with their personal cloth and anti-viral spray.
- Please use the sanitise stations for blue roll instead of bringing and using a gym towel.
- Ensure that if you do cough that you do so safely into your elbow then wash or sanitise afterward.
- You can share equipment or “work in” but equipment must be wiped down in between sets along with social distancing.
- No spotting is allowed unless from the same household or bubble, except for direct health and safety emergencies to prevent an injury.
- Please follow the usual social distancing government guidelines within the club.
- Speak to a member of the Phoenix team if you have any concerns regarding Covid safety within the club.
“Raise Your Game”
If you have any questions see OUR CONTACT PAGE or call 01603-613436 during opening hours.
Phoenix Gym Norwich