At Phoenix Gym Norwich, we have invested heavily into numerous major improvements, ensuring that we are not only Covid Safe, but also provide still provide a convenient and enjoyable training experience.
As well as the improvements made in the video above, we now have new “clean and crisp” changing rooms, flooring, lighting, airflow, more space, and a brand new dedicated boxing studio. Although we have made lots of improvements we have kept an old-school motivational feel and still have Norwich’s best selection of equipment.
We also have 16 sanitise stations around the club and every member gets their own personal cloth and an anti-viral spray bottle to carry around and wipe the equipment down.
COVID-19 GYM RULES
- Do not come to Phoenix Gym if you are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of Covid-19
- All members must wipe down any equipment used with their personal cloth and anti-viral spray
- Ensure that if you do cough that you do so safely into your elbow then wash or sanitise afterward
- You can share equipment or “work in” but equipment must be wiped down in between sets
- Spotting is allowed under the latest guidance
- Changing facilities are available to use as normal
“Raise Your Game”
If you have any questions see OUR CONTACT PAGE or call 01603-613436 during opening hours.
Phoenix Gym Norwich