Kat Corrigan Sports Therapist.
Kat Corrigan is a Sports Rehabilitation Therapist holding a Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Clinical Sports Therapy and Level 1 Medical Acupuncture. Kat’s interest in Sports Therapy began after first qualifying in Equine Sports Therapy and realising how much rider postural imbalances and muscular dysfunctions were affecting the physical health and performance of the horses. As a Sports Therapist kat has a particular interest in rehabilitating sports-related injuries, and currently offers ad-hoc match day support for Dereham Town FC.
Kat has worked with people from all backgrounds, whether sporting or not and actively promotes and educates everyone on the vast benefits of sports rehabilitation therapy. She believes that this is a path of treatment for a wide variety of personal and sporting injuries, acute and chronic pain, postural imbalances, or to increase sporting or athletic performance.
Kat always strives to investigate and identify the cause of your issue to successfully rehabilitate you and has a particular interest in incorporating corrective exercise therapy into sessions, to complement hands-on treatment. These include mobility and strength work, how to move correctly and lifestyle advice.
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Clinical Sports Therapy
- Level 1 Medical Acupuncture
- Advanced Sports Trauma Management First Aid
- Certificate in Equine Sports Massage Therapy & Rehabilitation
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine (in progress)
- 1 x 60min session £45
- 1 x 90min session £65
- Sports Massage sessions also available for the same price
- For appointments – Tuesdays all day, and some Mon/Wed pm
Got Questions? Contact Kat
Call: 07515 432872
Find out more at www.centaur-sports-therapy.com