What Is Corporate Boxing?
Corporate Boxing is where men and women from the white-collar professions train like a real boxer to box on different Corporate Boxing events throughout the year.
The key to its success is that participants have little or no previous experience of boxing. The trend originated in New York in the 90’s and has become more popular since. Tower Fitness Gym puts on various Corporate Boxing shows throughout the year at the Open on Bank Plain, Norwich and are always looking for new companies, business individuals to take part. Participating in our Corporate Boxing is an experience like you have never felt before. Nothing compares to the adrenaline of fighting like a real boxer in front of a crowd cheering your name.
Contests are all 3 x 2 minute rounds with all participants wearing full protection, including 16oz Gloves, Headgear and Groin protectors. On the night, you will box in either RED/BLUE strips that will be provided by the Tower Fitness Gym. We will also supply you with a head guard and gloves.
Train Like A Real Boxer For 12 Weeks
No previous experience is needed for the Corporate Boxing contests although you may have to spar and train in front of Tower Fitness Gym trainers to ensure that you are ready to take part. Once you have been approved to take part, you will be given a full training program to carry out over the 12 weeks until the boxing evening. You do not have to train with us all of the time although as a minimum requirement we advise that you attend at least two of our training sessions a week.
Once the competitors have been selected you will be able to attend sessions throughout the week that will help you to train like a real boxer, which includes; Skipping, Shadow Boxing, Technique, Sparring, Foot Work drills and Fight Conditioning. We will also be on hand if you need any extra help during training for one to one sessions.
Be Ready For The Following:
The hardest training you would have ever encountered.
The biggest buzz you will ever have.
Make your entrance to the ring to your own theme tune.
Be the hero in your work place and the talk of the town between friends.
Train for the fight of your life and enjoy the thrill.
Challenge yourself to get seriously fit and healthy.
The Next Corporate Boxing Show is on Saturday 14th March 2020.
To submit your application form to take part in the next show fill in the form below
The training will take part at either Tower Fitness or Phoenix Gyms boxing studio.
Interviews for the March 20th Show will start on Monday 25th November with the official training starting on Monday 2nd December 19.
There will be a training break for the Christmas Holidays then re starting in January through until the show in March.
Your training could take place at either Jacksons Boxing Studio or within the Phoenix boxing Studio. If you train at Phoenix then the two trainers who would be putting you through your paces are one and only Jordan Eke and the Legendary Jordan Chenery!
The total cost of the 12 weeks programme is £260. This includes all your training, gloves, head gear, bandages, gum shield, shorts and vest for the night itself, plus your very own professionally recorded video.
There is a £60 deposit to secure your place and the training sessions then work out to just £5 per session over the 12 weeks, if you train 3 times per week.
What You Will Get
A full 12 weeks training to get you fitter, faster and stronger!
Training up to 7 times per week
Learn footwork, defence, slipping, parrying, rolling and attacking
No more than 14-22 people in a class to ensure a high quality of sessions and instruction
Trained by professional and skilful trainers with years of experience
Get to take part in a boxing ring in front of friends, family and co-workers.
A professional video and memories to keep for a lifetime!
APPLY NOW For An Experience of a Lifetime!
For More Information, Just Fill Out the Enquiry Form Below:
Here’s What Previous Combatants Have Said:
- Once in a life time experience. I now have a new skill, new friends and something i will remember for the rest of my life. jackson and his team are incredible. Alistair Hai
- Once in a life time experience. I now have a new skill, new friends and something i will remember for the rest of my life. jackson and his team are incredible. Rob Grant-Park
- Just completed my second event with Tower Fitness. Another great journey over 12 weeks, enjoyed it first time but second time round even more so, and met another great bunch of guys and girls along the way. It was good to be able to see first timers progressing over the weeks and remembering what I was like for myself first time round, also being able to help them out if I could in any way. Be prepared for this to take over your life for 3 months, my instagram feed was filled with boxing videos and it’s all you think about every evening. Big thanks to all the team who help train and put on these events.Thank you to Sam O’mara for pushing me to fitness levels I didn’t realise I had, hated you at the time for it but was well worth it on the night. Mark Gethin
- What an amazing experience! The training is mentally & physically demanding but you get out what you put in. Jackson is an excellent trainer providing support & guidance throughout, pushing you to be the best you can be. The buzz of fight night was immense! I would recommend it to anyone. Martin Greiller
- Something I never thought I would do. But the patience of all trainers and especially Jackson who managed to turn 2 left feet into footwork! The journey is tough but so much fun and the support from everyone is second to none! Matthew Hil
- Absolutely fantastic experience, all the hard work you put in, all the panic, the fear, the aches and pains is worth it. If you’re questioning doing it stop thinking about it and just take the plunge. You won’t regret it!! Simon Fram
- What an amazing challenging thing to put your self through, the best , hardest, emotional thing I’ve ever done. Challenge yourself and see what hard work and determination does. Plus you meet some of the best people you can ever imagine. Darren Spall
- I don’t believe you can describe how good the experience is …… It is just that incredible. Jackson and his team are just unreal, the gym facilities are fantastic and the fight night is just brilliant. Easily the biggest buzz of the my life .Sam Lambert
- Seriously the biggest buzz I’ve ever had. Cannot recommend this enough. This time last year I would of probably never stepped into a gym let alone a boxing ring, but now I can’t wait to get in there and do it all over again! Will How